1. When we a arrived we were amazed and suddenly transported to the year 1624.
2. The houses, tools and the animals were replicas of what the pilgrims made and brought to the new world.
3. There were docents always stayed in character and gave us plenty of information.
4. Did you know that Plymouth Rock has 1620 carved on it?
5. Leo the husband (formally known as Leo the Miller) guided us around downtown Plymouth.
6. Leo showed us statues of Massasoit and William Bradford.
7. Leo was able to portray to share is knowledge about what life was like then and he made it so interesting that we have been talking about since we left!
8. We learned how a gristmill works at the Jenny Gristmill.
9. We enjoyed and completed a scavenger hunt of paintings and artifacts at the Pilgrim's Hall Musuem.
10. PLYMOUTH ROCKS!